The Cares Act 2020 COVID-19 Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) is meant to help Start-up Businesses, existing Small Businesses and Non-profit Organizations during this time of financial challenges. We understand that financing can be limited and more restrictive during economically challenging times. We are here to help you with a low interest loan to meet your business needs. Now you can start that new business, keep the doors open or add that extra employee. Our goal is to support and encourage job creation and business start-up financing for entrepreneurs, small businesses and non-profits that may not qualify for conventional business loans.
The RLF program:
- Encourages business retention, new business attraction, new business development and job creation within the region
- Can be used for working capital, business improvement or microloans
- Supports the businesses and non-profit organizations within the LOCLG region of Camden, Laclede, Miller and Morgan Counties
- Strives for 1 new job created or retained for every $50,000 loaned
- Low 3% interest rate for the first 5 years of the loan.
For additional information or to complete an application, please use the links at the top of the page.
Or, you may contact a Loan Officer at (573) 346-5692